Can love really be found when you stop looking for it...?
As Samantha Wishaw watches the love of her life marry another woman, she’s ready to give up hope of finding her happy ever after.
But when a chance encounter leads Sam to find friendship in Thomas - a lonely, grumpy elderly widower living at derelict Hedgehog Hollow - her life is about to change forever.
Glad to have a distraction from family feuds and match-making, Sam vows to fulfil Thomas and his wife, Gwendoline's, dreams of restoring Hedgehog Hollow to its former glory, and to open a hedgehog rescue centre.
Throwing herself into the task at hand, little does Sam realise that the keys to love and happiness may also be found at Hedgehog Hollow, when she least expects it...
Escape to Hedgehog Hollow this summer with top 10 bestseller Jessica Redland for the perfect uplifting, feel-good read.
What readers are saying about Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow
'This story is really romantic and i am sucker for romance. There are some difficult topics in it too. Loss, Friendships, family fueds and some hard but right decisions. Marvelous!'
'I'm such a huge fan of cosy, warm, uplifting fiction and this story fit the bill perfectly for me. It had everything from romance and blossoming new friendships, to heartache and toxic family members. It was a joy to read and a wonderful story to lose myself within'
'This is a book that hooks you on the first page. It has family drama, romance and of course cute little hedgehogs'
'Such a wonderful story'
’One of the other things that really shined in this book was the characters. I felt like they were well developed, dynamic, and interesting. And of course, the way the hedgehogs tie into the overall story is so beautiful.’
’such a beautiful and engaging read'
’I have no idea where to start in trying to explain how fabulous this book is.'
|Title||:||Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow|
|Format Type||:||eBook PDF / e-Pub|
|Category||:||Contemporary, Books, Romance, Health, Mind & Body, Health & Fitness, Fiction & Literature, Holiday, Science & Nature, Nature, Family, Parenting, Nonfiction, Social Science, Family & Relationships|
It has been four years since Oakley, her mum, and brother fled to Australia. With the trials looming, she makes the decision to return to England. Oakley is desperate for closure so she can put the past behind her and move on with her life.How will she cope when she comes face to face with the two p Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow epub / PDF Books
Im still here. And I know everything. AThe first book in the #1 New York Times bestselling series that inspired the hit ABC Family TV show Pretty Little Liars.In ultratrendy Rosewood, Pennsylvania, four beautiful girls are hiding very ugly secrets. High school juniors Spencer, Hanna, Aria and Emily Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow epub / PDF Books
There are a billion reasons why you can't. Focus on the few reasons you can.The last thing I need is a personal assistant. I'm good at my job, and, no matter what my interfering Mom thinks, I don't need help with that.Yet, somehow, I've ended up with Lilah as my PA. And I like her. She's smart, she' Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow pdf books
THE SORCERERS RING has all the ingredients for an instant success: plots, counterplots, mystery, valiant knights, and blossoming relationships replete with broken hearts, deception and betrayal. It will keep you entertained for hours, and will satisfy all ages. Recommended for the permanent library Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow epub books
In the story, Chekhov presents the difference between three love stories and tries to prove that Love like that is not bound by conjugal relations. He views that love is true and spiritual. Happiness, unhappiness, morality, sin, virtue, social status, class, prestige etc. have nothing to do with lov Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow pdf books
Free to Love is the first Christian Romance book in the Inspiration Point series and begins the story of Julie Petersen's struggle to escape from a controlling mother and the clutches of a rich controlling fiance who won't stop at anything to make her his wife. This story highlights Julie's jo Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow epub books
USA Today's top 100 books to read while stuck at home social distancing From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Giver of Stars, discover the love story that captured over 20 million hearts in Me Before You, After You, and Still Me. They had nothin Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow epub / PDF Books
Discover 100 tricks he can use to add a touch of eroticism to your love life. Let your sensuality take over and use your languorous caresses to drive your partner crazy with desireA little collection of sexy, naughty tips anyone can use! Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow epub books
Learn Secrets About How Men Think, What Their Words & Actions Really Mean That Most Women Will Never KnowIt's time to learn the secrets about how men think and how to be that women he'll never want to let go. In Understanding Men, that's exactly what you'll get:Learn The Secret Psychological Loo Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow epub books
In The Four Agreements, bestselling author don Miguel Ruiz reveals the source of self-limiting beliefs that rob us of joy and create needless suffering. Based on ancient Toltec wisdom, The Four Agreements offer a powerful code of conduct that can rapidly transform our lives to a new experience of fr Finding Love at Hedgehog Hollow epub / PDF Books
- A Little Bit of Everything For Dummies | Books by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- The Four Agreements | Books by Don Miguel Ruiz & Janet Mills
- Seducing Sophie | Books by Juliette Jaye
- Captivated By You | Books by Sylvia Day
- A Job From Hell | Books by Jayde Scott
- Anna Karenina | Books by Leo Tolstoy
- Nothing Left to Lose | Books by Kirsty Moseley
- If I Break | Books by Portia Moore
- To Selena, with Love | Books by Chris Perez
- Sloppy Seconds | Books by Tucker Max
- Montana Blueprint for Love | Books by Debra Salonen
- The Fault in Our Stars | Books by John Green
- A Dark Kiss of Rapture | Books by Sylvia Day
- A Game of Thrones | Books by George R.R. Martin
- Country Heaven | Books by Ava Miles
- Unbroken | Books by Laura Hillenbrand
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Enhanced Edition) | Books by J.K. Rowling
- Fixed on You | Books by Laurelin Paige
- Around the World in 80 Days | Books by Jules Verne
- Why Men Love Bitches | Books by Sherry Argov
- Divergent | Books by Veronica Roth
- Little Women | Books by Louisa May Alcott
- The Martian | Books by Andy Weir
- The Boss | Books by Lexy Timms
- Billion Reasons | Books by Lexy Timms
- The Trouble with Goodbye | Books by Sarra Cannon
- Essays | Books by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The Swift Programming Language (Swift 5.4) | Books by Apple Inc.
- The Last Thing He Told Me | Books by Laura Dave
- Where the Crawdads Sing | Books by Delia Owens
- Prince of Wolves, Book 1 The Grey Wolves Series | Books by Quinn Loftis
- Persuasion | Books by Jane Austen
- Me Before You | Books by Jojo Moyes
- A Quest of Heroes (Book #1 in the Sorcerer's Ring) | Books by Morgan Rice
- Ender's Game | Books by Orson Scott Card
- Captured (The Captive Series Book 1) | Books by Erica Stevens
- Love So Hot | Books by Marquita Valentine
- Allegiant | Books by Veronica Roth
- Dare to Love | Books by Carly Phillips
- Questions for Couples | Books by Marcus Kusi
- My Collection of Stories for Girls - Volume 1 | Books by Igloo Books Ltd
- Lily Lemon Blossom Welcome to Lily's Room | Books by Barbara Miller
- Worth the Weight | Books by Mara Jacobs
- Northanger Abbey | Books by Jane Austen
- Axel the Truck: Rocky Road | Books by J. D. Riley
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo | Books by Stieg Larsson
- Beachfront Bakery: A Killer Cupcake (A Beachfront Bakery Cozy Mystery—Book 1) | Books by Fiona Grace